Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Founded in 1875, Charbonnel et Walker is one of Britain’s earliest chocolatiers. Encouraged by Edward VII, (then the Prince of Wales), our company first formed as a partnership between Mrs Walker and Mme. Charbonnel. Our original shop opened at 173 New Bond Street in Mayfair and has remained in Bond Street ever since. It is housed in one of London’s most elegant arcades, the Royal Arcade on Old Bond Street. We feel proud and privileged to be endorsed by the Royal Warrant as one of the few chocolatiers to Her Majesty The Queen.
Each order comes with Charbonnel et Walker Sipsmith Gin Truffles, 110 g
- Finest dark couverture chocolate filled with white chocolate, cream and Sipsmith London Dry Gin
- Result is a decadently rich with a wonderfully full juniper centre
- Exquisite truffles are crafted from the finest ingredients
- Hand-made to the traditional recipes of Madame Charbonnel
- Perfect gift for every occasion